Bahasa Puisi

Sajak Kita Puisi Merindu

The letter in the bottle part II

by Catatan Cand, Wednesday, November 19, 2014
silahkan membaca
After Mahadika finished writing a letter he found a bottle and then enter the letter that has been rolled her into the bottle, then he rushed off to the coast, when she reached her there rustling waves accompanied his welcome wind blowing. After that originally held the bottle Mahadika now thrown very far into the sea there and interval of a few seconds bottle it lost.

Mahadika home from school with his father, when the boat was about to pull over he was surprised to see many big boat boats lined up neatly, Mahadika and fast fast father to come home and see the mother.

"Mom, who the owner of the boat, the boat ...?" whether there are guests who come home we? Mahadika asked surprised.
The letter in the bottle part II
"I do not know son" while shaking his head "mother also realized after returning from the forest looking for rattan.

Mahadika hurried dressing school, then he went over to where the boat the boat was leaning, Mahadika amazed amazed to see the luxury goods that are in the boat, shortly later he said:

"What is it?" picking up objects on the water toward her then Mahadika unscrewed the bottle and there is a piece of paper stored in the bottle.


to Mahadika

I am very grateful to you for the letter you wrote to your sea, then I'm cool to play with my best friend my seashores accidentally hit a bottle containing a letter
I read it with shame, I'm so stupid, I'm so embarrassed. It turns out that for decades I lead this country I missed a family that became part of my people.
I'm sorry for neglecting you and your family. For that I hope you are willing to accept my apology.
I accidentally send ten boat along with food and goods that you need, maybe all it can redeem all sin and iniquity unto you.

                                                                                                             Request my apology
                                                                                                                  Sea king Ulqu



"The End"

Karya : Muhamad Ramli  (Cand Andrean) Terimakasih
The letter in the bottle part II
The letter in the bottle part II - written by Catatan Cand , published at Wednesday, November 19, 2014, categorized as Cerpen Bahasa Inggris
Comment disabled

Popular Posts

Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Copyright ©2013 Bahasa Puisi by
Theme designed by Damzaky
Powered by Blogger
-->